2021年1月20日水曜日

英語教育講義⑭: Lecture6

  The topic of this lecture was about Call me and tell me what's going on. Recently, many teachers have started to use computer as a tutor in English class. Writing blogs is also effective ways to improve English skill. Student can express the book content and their feeling easily. Moreover, they can read and learn from other student's blog. In this lecture, Mrs. Nakano came and told her story. It was impressive for me that the teacher should let the students teach eachother because one teacher has to teach for forty students. I was also surprising that she kept learning about English education in graduate school while working as a teacher. I thought teacher should gain a lot of knowledge before teaching stdents.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

英語教育講義⑮: Lecture7

In today's lecture, we remembered the lecture so far, and discussed the point that we had a question and got a strong impression in grou...