2020年12月9日水曜日

英語教育講義⑩: Lecture 2

 The topic was about communicative language teaching. We played information gap game in a group. I've also done the game in other classes before. It was interesting to combine the infromation with partner. When I don't know appropriate word or I can't tell my partner the information clearly, I try to express with other words. I sometimes feel annoyed, but I think it's important process for this game. Teacher have to pay attention to the level and how they give hints to students. If they pick suitable level and interesting materials, the students will show their interests and tackle with it positively. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

英語教育講義⑮: Lecture7

In today's lecture, we remembered the lecture so far, and discussed the point that we had a question and got a strong impression in grou...