2020年7月20日月曜日

The Piano Man

Where am I? All these lights ...So many people....white coats...talking...I don't want to hear them, I don't understand their words...I must find Lida, I must help her...How can I find her? I connot live without her, my Lida, my song bird...
Amazon | Oxford Bookworms Library: Level 1: The Piano Man | Vicary ... I'm going to introduce about The Piano Man.  The main character of this book is one man. He is unidentified person, found by small girl and her mother when he is in the sea. His clothes are all wet, can't walk straight. He is taken into hospital, and take a rest for a long time. When he wake up, he also can't know who he is and answer some questions in variety languages from doctors. The police man comes to him, but they can't begin to investigate the unidentified man becuse they didn't  know his name and where he come from. After that, he is taken to mental nurse. Her name is Avril. When she pass one paper and pen to him, he writes a piano in the paper. When he sat in front of the piano, he begigns to play the piano! Since this day, he comes to be called "Piano Man".
 Actually, this story is baced on real story about the man who was found in the sea in2005. I didn't know the news, but it was widespread in the world at that time. This story is more mysterious and exciting than real incident. You will enjoy the development.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

英語教育講義⑮: Lecture7

In today's lecture, we remembered the lecture so far, and discussed the point that we had a question and got a strong impression in grou...