2020年11月9日月曜日

英語教育講義⑥

 In the presentation about my way of studying English, it was impressive for me. Everyone try a lot of ways, face to ourselves, and find study method that are fit for us. I was so surprised their efforts, so I want to do like them. The most impressive presenter was Mako. She practiced her English routine, and took part in many kinds of English event. I come to listen to English news using podcast after her presentation. I can listen it everywhere, so it's so convenient tool. I want to continue it. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. I am glad to hear that you start using Podcast after listening to your friend's presentation. I hope that works for you as well. (Koyo)

    返信削除

英語教育講義⑮: Lecture7

In today's lecture, we remembered the lecture so far, and discussed the point that we had a question and got a strong impression in grou...