2020年10月5日月曜日

BR① Superbird

 I could hear them clearly. But the sounds were strange. The words were not the same as ours. The brown-haired one was very loud. The yellow-haired one was quieter, saying something like 'sir'. Over and over. (p.10)

I'm going to introduce you "Superbird". I think it is unique and different from other books. I give two different points. Firstly, the main character is not human beings but alien. I thought this was a story that humans arrived at other planet, but it wasn't true. The main character is alien, and human beings and dogs are expressed as "the brown-haired one" and "the four-legged one". This is interesting for me. I couldn't guess what' going to happen next, so I feel thrilled during reading. Secondly, the story expands in radio interview style. It is the most different point from others. The questioner ask many questions properly, so readers can follow the story easily. As these points, you'll enjoy the different taste in this book. Please check it. 



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

英語教育講義⑮: Lecture7

In today's lecture, we remembered the lecture so far, and discussed the point that we had a question and got a strong impression in grou...