2020年6月2日火曜日

Anne of Green Gable

"So I've always beenvery poor, and I haven't got any nice dress! But I just image that I've wering the most beautiful blue dress, and a big hat with flowers on, and then I'm happy! Do you imagine things sometimes?" (p.4)
9780194227254: Anne of Green Gables (Oxford Bookworms, Stage 2 ... Some people may know this book because it 's very famous story written by L.M.Mongomery. I read this book made into comic book when I was elementary school students. So it's easy to undertand for me, and it made me remember of my school days.
 The main character is Anne. She is a little girl with a lot of freckles and large grey-green eyes. She has no family, so she is taken in a local farm family who is finding a boy can help them. Anne has a strong imagination, so sometimes it makes people around her fun, sometimes it makes them troubled. She is so bright, innocent, and clever, so she spend a good time with her many friends and family in the home.
 I leraned the omportance expressing grantitude to around persons. Anne is grateful to her family and friends, and always help them a lot. I think there are many topics we should learn from this book. If you hesitate what you read the book, please pick up this book.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

英語教育講義⑮: Lecture7

In today's lecture, we remembered the lecture so far, and discussed the point that we had a question and got a strong impression in grou...