2019年5月8日水曜日

The Double Bass Mystery

I woke up. I looked around me. Where was I? Then I remembered. I was in a hotel in Barcelona. With the Barson Symphony Orchestra. But without my double bass.
 This story expands in the Barcelona, Spain. Penny Wade belongs to Barston Symphony Orchestra. She plays Double Bass. She came Barcelona to play in the theater with BSC members. But when they arrived at there, she couldn’t find her Double Bass. She has a boyfriend in the Orchestra’s member, but he was strange than usual. Moreover, Frank Shepherd, who is a Orchestra manager, was killed by someone. Inspector Jorge Portillo searches  and solves  the  murder. Who has Penny’s Double Bass? Why is her boyfriend strange? Who killed Mr. Frank? I’m sure you can enjoy the book. You also can feel as if you trip in Barcelona. Let’s check the book next time!

1 件のコメント:

  1. It really seems to be interesting! However, I read books about murder this two weeks so I will read few weeks later.

    返信削除

英語教育講義⑮: Lecture7

In today's lecture, we remembered the lecture so far, and discussed the point that we had a question and got a strong impression in grou...