2018年11月1日木曜日

BR2-04 This is London

There are many exciting things to do in London.The city has got some of the best theaters and museums in the world. (p.4)

 This book explains about London. For example, history,  places to visit, travelling,  shopping and so on. A lot of pictures of beauty London are put on this book, so you can understand easily about London and enjoy the pictures. When I was a high school student, I studied world history. So I enjoyed reading the part of history in this book. I thought London is very beautiful city, especially, old streets and old houses had a unique atmosphere.  I wanted to know more and visit there someday after I finished reading this book. If you read this book, you must have a strong admiration for London. Why don't you read this book?


Philip Prowse (2006). This is London. Thailand; Macmillan Readers

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

英語教育講義⑮: Lecture7

In today's lecture, we remembered the lecture so far, and discussed the point that we had a question and got a strong impression in grou...