2018年6月12日火曜日

Chinderella


This story is the famous fairly tail.
As you know, cinderella was treated terribly by step mather and step sisters.
Cinderella spent doing house work day and day.
One day, dance party was held in the castle. She thought she couldn't go
the party,but fairly god mother turned up suddenly infront of her.
Fairly god mother made carriage, hourse, beautiful dress and glass shose with her magic.
She promised to go home by 12 o'clock with cinderella. Cinderella met princess there, but she rushed to her home leaving her glass shose. Can she be happy in the future? I recomend you to read it again in English.



Two Lions
発売日 : 2012-09-18

7 件のコメント:

  1. The illustration of this jacket is beautiful.
    I like this story.

    返信削除
  2. I like this story so much!
    I want to read it again!!

    返信削除
  3. I love this book:)
    I want to read it in English!!

    返信削除
  4. I want to try it with English.

    返信削除
  5. The picture is beautiful. It attracted me!

    返信削除
  6. I wanna read it! The picture is so cute.

    返信削除

英語教育講義⑮: Lecture7

In today's lecture, we remembered the lecture so far, and discussed the point that we had a question and got a strong impression in grou...