2018年5月22日火曜日

The Outside Dog

written by Charlotte Pomerantz
pictures by Jennifer Plecas


One day,Marisol and her grandfather find a skinny brown mutt sitting outside their house. Grandfather is worried about fleas and ticks and whatever. But  Marisol persuades him to feed the dog leftovers from dinner. Can she convince him to give this outside dog a home?
This story has a little girl who called Marisol, and her grandfather, and their neighbors. There were many dogs around their house. Marisol's grandfather always told her not to feed those dogs because he don't want to have his dog.
However, a small dog had been sitting their house. How did they do this situation?








3 件のコメント:

  1. I'm too curious what's going to happen next.
    So I'll try to read this book.

    返信削除
  2. I'm interested in the last of this book. I want to read it!

    返信削除
  3. I haven't read this book. I want to read it!

    返信削除

英語教育講義⑮: Lecture7

In today's lecture, we remembered the lecture so far, and discussed the point that we had a question and got a strong impression in grou...